Thursday, January 29, 2015

Hooked on Books

The only thing I love carrying more in my arms than a stack of library books is my five month old grand baby.  I went to the library to pay a fine (I really am working on that!) and I wasn't planning on carrying anything out other than my receipt because my library choices are being made online tonight. But there they were right behind me--hundreds of children's books beckoning me.  And ohh, I'm so glad I heeded their call.  I always make new discoveries. I found The Girl Who Lived To Draw! 

It's really not a bad thing to be hooked on books.  I mean, it is reading and bettering my craft. It's not like a bar or something.  Although, if I keep racking up fines, my husband may put me in a library book anonymous group!

No comments:

Post a Comment